10 Things that make me happy:
1. My lovely boyfriend, Cody: He is my number one supporter and encourages me every single day to the best I can possibly be.
2. My family & Best friends: They are miles away from me but it means the world to me that everyone has made such an effort to keep in touch. Love and miss you all.
3. Creative Connection USA: This organization has been one of the biggest blessings in my life since I moved to San Diego. I have met some of the most inspiring and talented women who are constantly motivating me to do what I love. I am so happy to be apart of such a fabulous group of creative women.
4. With Love, Design: I work with two of my BEST friends. We do what we love. Who could ask for more. Seriously?
5. West Elm: Working for your company for one month has been such a delight. I am honored to be one of your design specialists! We are such a rockin’ team and I cannot wait for all of the amazing events to come!
6. My mom: She is with me each and every single day. I KNOW she is proud of me and that alone makes me the happiest person in the world.
7. My healthy lifestyle: I love how easy it is to be healthy in San Diego.
8. All of my design books: I cannot wait to reread all of you soon.
9. good pens + a clean notepad + coffee: they go a long way with us creative folk.
10. Blogging 🙂
It feels good to be oh so happy.