I am THRILLED to announce that Cost Plus World Market is coming to Massachusetts and the grand opening is this week! Since relocating to Boston from San Diego, I have really been missing my weekly (yes, weekly) trips to this fantastic store. Just in case this is your first time hearing about World Market – they have a variety of items ranging from affordable furniture, decor & gifts to international foods + wine…and much more! It’s basically a global bazaar brought to you. If you are in the Massachusetts area, I would highly recommend going to their grand opening this week – the list of events is below. I was REALLY hoping to attend, but TBD based on when our little one decides to join us! 😉
Here are a few sneak peeks of their new store in Framingham, MA:
Some items I have my eyes on:monogram letter hooks // metal jackson tub chair // wood and metal accent table // henley dinnerware // hazelnut coffee // chemex coffeemaker // geo terrariums
GRAND OPENING // SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Thursday, October 1st
• 9am – special ribbon cutting ceremony-store opening immediately following
• $10 Cost Plus World Market gift card for the first 100 customers in the door!
Thursday, October 1 – Sunday, October 4
• Free tasting and live entertainment
• 4-7pm Thursday & Friday
• 1-4pm Saturday
• Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day.
• Join the World Market Explorer Rewards Program and earn TRIPLE CREDITS.
Sunday, October 4
• Come Meet Jonathan and Drew Scott, Hosts of Property Brothers!
• First 200 customers who bring 5-non-perishable, non-glass food items for HOPE Worldwide Framingham Food Pantry will get to meet Jonathan & Drew and receive an autographed photo.
• Plus, SAVE AN EXTRA 20% on your next purchase. Offer valid 10/1/15 – 10/4/15. Valid at the Framingham, MA Cost Plus World Market store only. Click here for coupon!
Cost Plus World Market
1 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA 01701
Note: This is a sponsored post and was written in partnership with Cost Plus World Market. As always, thoughts and opinions in this post are my own. Thank you for supporting companies that help keep Oh, I Design’s doors open!