I’ve always been one to appreciate the little touches that make a big impact, in both the design work I do, and in my own home, but being in the confines of my house for the past four weeks has led me to love these little details in a whole new way. I’m finding happiness in the small things in my life, in the routines, in the basics of daily life. And so for this edition of my favorite things, I’m sharing the items that are bringing me bliss while being at home.
I’d love to hear what’s making you smile every day despite the stressors we’re all facing, so please do share as well!
- Our Nespresso: This gorgeous gadget makes me a very happy mama every morning thanks to its delicious coffee and espresso brews. The Genova Livanto and Nicaragua capsules are my go-to’s, with frothed milk always. (If you’re looking for a Nespresso machine without the milk frother, this one here is a great option.)
- Our linen bedding from Garnet Hill: My evening and sleep routines have always been a priority, but they are especially essential now when I need all the rest I can get to keep up with work and kiddos all day. Thankfully my Garnet Hill duvet and sheets continue to provide me with a relaxing retreat.
- New Candles: I’ve recently become obsessed with this local candle brand, and have been burning them all day while working and playing at home. My two favorites: Camp and He She They!
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: A staple in my skincare repertoire, I’ve been using this mask routinely since being at home and it continues to easily earn its spot on my bathroom counter.
- Sezane t-shirt: Another staple, this time in my wardrobe. I’m going to invest in a few more colors because after searching for the perfect fitting, good quality t-shirt, I’ve finally found it! Now I just need the lavender to come back in stock. 🙂
- BONUS ITEM: I’m absolutely LOVING my new stripe pajama sleep set! The fit and feel of this set are so good, I’m tempted to order another so I always have one to wear!
What products at home are you loving?