Hello, friends. I’m excited to chat about an upcoming event in Boston called A Day of W.E.L.L.ness curated and hosted by the W.E.L.L. Summit. If you’ve been wanting to attend the WELL Summit in past two years and haven’t had the chance yet, this is a great way to see what it’s all about and become a part of the wellness community in Boston (and New England).
There are so many reasons why I attend The WELL Summit, but mostly it’s because I am learning that wellness is not just about eating healthy, yes that’s a big part of being well, but it’s also about we put on our bodies, what/who we surround ourselves with (from cleaning supplies to our friends/family), it’s what we’re thinking, and what we’re saying. The WELL Summit and A Day of WELLNESS are a 360 look at living healthfully and I’m thrilled to learn, continue my relationships in the wellness community, and reset myself and my goals for leading a more thoughtful life. Sorry that was a lot, but I get so excited talking about this!
Date: Saturday, March 18th // 9am-5pm
Your ticket will include:
- Wellness Breakout Sessions (topics including Ayurveda, Meditation, Nutrition, Fitness, Building a Wellness Business & More!)
- Thirst Juice Co. DIY Breakfast Overnight Oats Bar With Superfood Toppings
- Curated Wellness Gift Bag (their gift bags are always AMAZING!!)
- Healthy Snacks, Organic Tea & Coffee to be enjoyed all day.
- Custom Tea Bar – Visit our Tea Bar to create your own organic tea blend to take home and enjoy.
- Community – There’s something powerful being in one room with a group of others who share the same goal.
Here’s a promo code for you to receive $20 off your ticket! Click here to purchase your tickets and enter “OID” at checkout.
Photography by Laura Saur of LCS Studio.