It can be quite overwhelming to do your own research and test products when switching to natural, non-toxic options. There is a lot of green-washing out there and a few products that just simply don’t work for everyone. I have yet to find a natural deodorant that actually works, recommendations welcome. 😉 I digress. I’m thrilled that I was recently introduced to Back to Basics, a monthly subscription service that delivers toxic-free, full-size natural essentials for your home & body at a fraction of the retail cost. The products have been carefully researched, curated, and tested by the Back to Basics founder, Ashleigh Frager, a homeopath & wellness expert. I think it’s great that you can also shop all the items individually from previous subscription boxes and/or stock up on your favorite items you’ve already tried and loved!
The 3 boxes offered:
- Household Combo: Total of 6 Products // 2 Women’s Beauty/Skincare/Body Products + 2 Men’s Body/Self-care Products + 2 Home/Cleaning Products
- Eco Chic Chica: Total of 4 Products // 2 Women’s Beauty/Body/Skincare Products + 2 Home/Cleaning Products
- Go Green Gent: Total of 4 Products // 2 Men’s Body/Self-care Products + 2 Home/Cleaning Products
I received an assortment of items to try:
- Molly’s Suds Laundry Detergent – I’m excited to try this one out!
- Herbivore Cleansing Bar Soap – Pink Clay
- Essential Oxygen Organic Mouthwash – I’ve been trying to find a mouthwash that works and I really love this one! It’s not going to be as strong as say Listerine, but it definitely has made my teeth whiter.
- Erbaviva Sunscreen SPF 30 – this is my favorite sunscreen for Evie! I LOVE IT.
- Rare Essence Aromatherapy Roll-on – I use the focus roll-on when I am working and it helps me concentrate!
- Radius Floss Sachets – these are perfect for travel!
- David’s Premium Natural Toothpaste – of all the natural toothpaste’s I’ve tried, this one is my favorite so far.
Anyway, after reviewing the box Back to Basics kindly sent my way, I have become a big fan of this brand! This is by far the easiest way to transition your home and personal care products to non-toxic options. If you would like to follow Back to Basics on social media, here are their links:
*This post was written in collaboration with Back to Basics. As always, my thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support Oh, I Design!