One of my favorite parts about Spring is being able to leave the house without the added 10-15 minutes of putting on extra layers and boots. Another favorite is opening my Spring/Summer clothes bins and feeling like I have a whole new wardrobe. Even though I love my cozy sweaters, I am more than ready for a little warm weather. How about you?!
I’m excited about today’s post because I would like to extend an invite to all of you lovely readers to the new Madewell opening in Boston! As you may know, there’s one located on Newbury St. but now you don’t have to go far if you are shopping at the Shops at Prudential. Let’s be real, I would prefer a Madewell at every mile of Boston, like the amount of Sonics in Oklahoma or Dunkin Donuts here in Massachusetts. HA! To share my excitement about the opening, I put together two looks and can’t wait to rock the black jumpsuit you see below at the opening party! Alright so mark your calenders:
- Madewell Opening at The Shops at Prudential (800 Boylston) on Tues., March 28th // Opening party from 6pm-9pm
- 10% of the event’s proceeds benefit the Institute of Contemporary Art
- Guests will receive the signature Madewell Bien Fait tote with any purchase
- Drinks and catering by Coppersmith restaurant
- DJ tunes
- Sweet treats by Parlor Ice Cream Co
Shop the outfits above & a few other items I’m loving:
Hope you will come shop with me!
All photos were taken by my lovely & super talented friend, Laura Saur of LCS Studio! Thank you for braving the 19-degree weather (it definitely felt like 2 degrees) with me, definitely made for many laughs! 🙂