As you may remember around this time last year, I was getting really excited to have a baby AND the opening of Cost Plus World Market in Framingham, MA! This year, I am excited to announce another Cost Plus World Market opening in the Cape, Hyannis to be exact, and this month they will be celebrating the opening with many events! I wanted to share these with you because if you live anywhere near (hear that, New England?), it’s going to be SO GOOD. Below are the event details so be sure to mark your calendars.
Grand Opening Weekend – September 8th-11th *doors open at 9am on Sept. 8th after the ribbon cutting ceremony
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-9pm | Saturday 9am-9pm | Sunday 10am-7pm
- $10 gift card to the first 100 customers in the door on Sept. 8th
- Free tasting and live entertainment: 4-7pm Thursday + Friday // 1-4pm Saturday + Sunday
- Free tote bags for the first 100 customers in the door each day
- Daily raffle drawings! Prizes include two (2) $250 World Market gift cards each day
Saturday, September 10th – Sunday, September 11th
- Spend $40 in one transaction and you will receive 2 movie admissions (while supplies last)
Saturday, September 17th
- Meet the talented Nicole Curtis of HGTV’s Rehab Addict
- The first 200 customers to bring 5 non-perishable, non-glass items to donate to charity will get a signed autograph with Nicole.
ALSO!* Don’t forget to bring this 20% off coupon!
I am really excited to see World Market’s new Fall Collection after seeing this Fall Guide. and I will be stopping by next week and will be sure to share what I go home with, because I have a long wish list from furniture, rugs to kitchen decor/storage!