In case you didn’t see over on my
Anyway, I started with
So then I spoke with my consultant, Sarah, and after learning about how
So I thought it would be helpful to share the products I fell in love with that I started using before joining beautycounter and some of the products I’m excited to try. In addition, here are some answers to questions that have come up.
- Will you only be sharing and recommending
beautycounterfrom now on? No. I will continue to share ALL of my favorite products whether they are from beautycounteror not. Like I mentioned before, I do use beautycounterproducts everydayand I love them and I’m sure I will find new ones to love as well… but nothing will replace my go-to products (hello, follain!) that I cannot live without. You know?
- Are you going to continue to do interior design projects and design blog content? 100% yes! What that looks like with two kiddos is to be determined as childcare is very expensive and I just need to weigh out all my options before nailing down how I’m going to approach new projects in 2019. I’m thinking there may be more e-design projects happening…but more details to come!
- Will you be able to help me with my skin concerns? First of all – I am not an esthetician or a dermatologist and do not plan to become either. However, I would be happy to give you some skincare recommendations based on your skin concerns and will refer you to a trained professional should I think they would serve you better. So the answer is yes! But I am still learning and only have learned what I know through testing a ton of products and seeing what works best for me.
- How do we shop with you? You can either use my link: www.beautycounter.com/jessicaklein or you can enter that I’m your consultant at check out. Thank you so much to those who have already placed orders with me!!
- Any other questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and put Skincare Question in the subject line.
one // dew skin – the perfect tinted moisturizer there ever was. I sometimes mix a little foundation with it if I need more coverage…otherwise, this is my go-to daily foundation/moisturizer. Bonus? It has SPF! I love this product.
two // lip conditioner in peppermint – THE BEST. I use this every day and night as I keep it on my nightstand.
three // radiant bronzer – I have zero complaints. It works nicely for a safe bronzer vs my old Nars option.
four // lip gloss – I tried one of their lip glosses when I visited their Nantucket shop a while back and it was SO GOOD. I ended up losing my lip gloss somehow, but can’t wait to try the new colors.
five // baby oil – this is one of my most recent orders with my consultant Sarah before joining beautycounter. I really love this oil for Harvey…he has very dry skin and this seems to help.
six // cosmetic bags – these are some of my
seven // sunscreen – hands down the best! I don’t need to say more.
eight // cirtus mimosa hand & body cream – okay, my husband hates lotion because he doesn’t like that “oily feeling” *eye roll* but he said this is his favorite of all the ones he has tried! This is saying A LOT as he is very particular about pretty much everything…what can I say he knows what he likes! Smells amazing. I mix this with my Osea Anti-aging body balm and it’s the perfect combo.
nine // kids bath collection – we’ve been using this on Evie for about a year now and we LOVE it!! It smells good and the packaging is nice. But I’m super excited to try out my friend’s new line – Wiley Body so stay tuned for a review of their body bubble.
ten // cleansing balm – I could go on and on about this product. I use it every night to take off my makeup…and it feels so good to give myself a little facial massage and know that I’m removing the dirt and makeup from the day. Here’s the trick…you put it directly on your face without any water and then get a baby washcloth or a muslin cloth and remove it. I add a tiny bit of water to the washcloth before taking it off..but not much. Since it’s
Anyway, that’s it! Here’s a link to my site again in case you missed it earlier! Feel free to ask any questions below or email me.