I’ve been meaning to share a few of my favorite face masks as I keep getting questions on
01. Goop’s Exfoliating Instant Facial – this is one of my favorites because it’s super quick (you can only leave it on up to 3 minutes) and shows results instantly. Trust me, don’t leave it on for longer or your face will be super red…I already tested that for you. 😉 I love that it exfoliates and brightens my skin. If you have sensitive skin, be sure to test this out first as it can be intense..but my skin loves it. Here’s a helpful video on Goop about how to massage the mask into your face before washing it off.
02. Ursa Major 3-Minute Flash Mask from Follain – another great option for anyone who only has a few minutes but their skin could use a refresh. This one is super hydrating and feels
03. Beautycounter’s Overnight Resurfacing Peel – I’ve been using this one because I’ve heard great things and I appreciate that it works its wonders overnight. The peel is safe because it uses a combination of both resurfacing acids and soothing acids that hydrate and protect the skin. I love how my skin feels in the morning after using it. Don’t forget – you can read more about Beautycounter’s products here and if you want, you can order through me using this link: https://www.beautycounter.com/jessicaklein
04. Tata Harper’s Resurfacing Mask from Follain – This is a mask that is similar to a chemical peel sans harsh chemicals – it’s loaded with enzymes. This is one of my favorites when my skin is feeling extra dull. I leave it on for about 20-30 minutes and it’s recommended to use it
05. May Lindstrom’s The Problem Solver from Follain – Last but certainly NOT least. My skin is really dry and I have large pores on my chin and t-zone area so I have to make sure my skin is exfoliated well so that my pores stay clear. I typically apply this mask right as I start to see skin issues like a breakout and/or clogged pores. Since I have dry skin, I like to mix in a little honey with this mask…but make sure to use raw honey. I think you can also use greek yogurt, but I still need to try that.
Also, the trick to this mask is to make sure you add just a tiny amount of water at a time and whisk it like you would scramble eggs (haha only thing I could think of to compare it to) to get a frothy consistency. Hands down my favorite mask!!
I forgot to mention all of these masks are clean and without harsh, harmful ingredients. So…there’s a HUGE bonus to using any of these products! YAY for natural yet effective beauty!