I’m excited to start off 2020 refreshed and ready to tackle everything the new year has in store, and when it comes to my business, that means it’s essential I stay inspired and educated. One of my favorite – and easiest – ways to do so is with podcasts. I listen to them as I prepare for my day, during my commute, and even late into the evening if I can’t sleep.
There are endless options out there but I’ve developed a solid go-to podcast library that helps to inform my work, whether with super specific tips and tricks, or just overall inspiration and ideas.
Oh, I Design’s Favorite Business Podcasts:
- Her Money: Podcasts Archives
- I’m striving to be more financially intelligent and so this podcast is at the top of my list this year! I’ve listened to one episode so far and I’m already hooked.
- Bad on Paper
- I’m a 3w2 enneagram and so, I relate oh so much to Grace on this podcast.
- Him & Her (The Skinny Confidential)
- I’ve been a reader of The Skinny Confidential for a while now. I love her no BS attitude and her honest opinion about everything she shares. This podcast has some interesting episodes, and I especially love the business and self-help related ones!
- Wit & Delight
- I’ve always loved Kate’s perspective on life and business. She dives into a lot of interesting topics!
- A Well-Designed Business
- This is geared specifically toward interior designers, architects, landscape architects, etc. and I am a HUGE fan. It’s the first time designers are actually opening up about how they run their businesses (it has been a rare thing in our field). I really loved the episodes with Amber Lewis and Studio McGee.
- Girlboss Radio
- Inspiring female business women and their stories to success. A total must listen!
- Don’t Keep Your Day Job
- This one is new to me, but I’m loving it so far!
- The Goop Podcast
- You can’t go wrong with this health and wellness-focused podcast.
- How I Built This
- I love hearing the behind-the-scenes secrets of how successful companies got to where they are today! This one is a MUST!
- Second Life
- Another newer podcast for me, and I’m really enjoying it! I especially loved the Kelly Oxford episode.
- Good to Be Home
- Jenna Kutcher’s Goal Digger Podcast:
- She’s the best of the best with so much knowledge in business – and I’m lucky to call her a friend!
On my list to listen ASAP: 99% Invisible! I keep hearing wonderful things! Anyone a big fan?
What podcasts do you swear by when it comes to work and business? How about other topics? I’m always open to refreshing my podcast library so shoot any and all suggestions my way!