Take one scroll through any well-designed space featured on Instagram (including my own!) and you’re bound to see a Serena & Lily piece before long. Serena & Lily is a staple among interior designers, style enthusiasts and basically anyone who strives to capture that coastal, relaxed, yet refined, look in their home.
So when I caught wind that Serena & Lily was opening a new design shop here in Boston (right in Chestnut Hill!), I couldn’t wait to stop by. First of all, it’s beautiful! You really can’t grasp the true beauty of the wallpapers and fabrics just from looking online; in person is a whole other experience!
As someone who loves the relaxed, California coastal style that Serena &Lily stands for, it should be no surprise that a lot of my clients do too. And while I can’t own one of everything they create (one can wish), I do admire from afar a collection of Serena & Lily items.
Here are my favorite Serena & Lily pieces that I’ll never stop obsessing over:
ps. They are currently having their 20% Friends & Family sale!
- The Dip-Dyed Stools, a true Serena & Lily classic. I used them in an entryway of a design project last year and can’t stop thinking of more spaces that they’d be perfect in.
- I love how simple yet elevated the Fairmont Chandelier is. It reads beautifully in both a traditional OR modern space.
- Who doesn’t love a good rattan hanging chair?! We included this in a recent Vermont family room we were designing and the compliments came pouring in.
- I’m slightly too obsessed with this nightstand with its mix of materials. It’s one of those pieces you could keep for years and never tire of it.
- If I didn’t have a little dog that peed on all my rugs, I would 3000% own this insanely gorgeous rug.
- We own two of these outdoor sling chairs and love them! They are pretty comfortable (though a bit tough to get out of if we’re being totally honest) but they definitely add a lot to our grassy area.
- I’m a big fan of these dining chairs! They also come in bar stools that I’m equally head over heels with!
- Serena & Lily has some beyond gorgeous wallpapers! Here are a couple of my favorites: the Granada and the Fairfax.
More of my favorites right this way!