1. Tata Harper Rejuvenating Cleanser – My favorite exfoliating cleanser, it’s gentle enough to use every day and works really well after I take off my makeup with the cleansing balm.
2. Beautycounter Cleansing Balm – I use this to take off my makeup & am obsessed. It’s so moisturizing and there’s not a bit of makeup leftover after I use this with my muslin cloths.
3. Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Mist – I use this as a toner and throughout the day for an instant refresh. It’s the BEST!!
4. Muslin Cloths – I use these to take off makeup with the cleansing balm (I have one for each day of the week so I can use it and then wash them once a week with my towels/etc.
5. True Botanicals Renew Radiance Oil – Another new favorite! I love using this at night for extra moisture while I sleep.
6. True Botanicals Cellular Repair Serum – I’ve been using this serum since becoming pregnant and it’s given my skin new life.
7. Tata Harper Spot Treatment – For those inevitable blemishes that pop up from pregnancy hormones. I have been breaking out only on the left side of my neck…it’s so strange. But I’m hoping it goes away soon.
8. Organic Bath Co. Peacefull Body Butter – I use this for stretch mark prevention on my belly every night and on my tired feet.
9. Ursa Major Face Wipes – For the nights I am way too exhausted to wash my face and for beach days/after working out. My husband loves them too!
10. The Organic Pharmacy Self Tanner – I am still trying this out, but so far so good.
Do you have any skincare products you’ve loved during pregnancy? Please share!