I’m excited to share some of my favorite sheets with you! I have white sheets in every room of our house because one – it makes laundry day easier and two – I love the look of clean, crisp white sheets. Plus it’s nice to know that all the sheets are the same and I can use that as a base and layer different blankets and duvets, etc. All of these sheets have been tried out and approved by our family!
From lowest to highest in price…
- 100% Cotton Sheet Set by California Design Den // ranging from $38-$49 // I was really impressed by the sheet set for the price!
- Flannel Sheets at Garnet Hill // ranging from $12-$129 // we have these at our little Vermont home and LOVE them.
- Sateen Sheet Set by Parachute // ranging from $129-$149 // obsessed with the bedding from Parachute and these sateen sheets do not disappoint! Highly recommend + a great price point.
- Pimacott Sheet Set at Bed Bath & Beyond // ranging from $139-$249 // this is my FAVORITE sheet set I own.
- Eileen Fisher Linen Sheet Set at Garnet Hill // ranging from $98-$350 (each piece sold individually) // I adore the linen sheets at Garnet Hill – currently on our bed as both my husband and I are warm sleepers…and after I had Harvey I was getting awful night sweats. So this helped!