It’s that time of the year again. While there is no doubt that this year is unlike any other, that doesn’t mean we’re not celebrating. If anything, we need more joy than ever, and for me, that includes gift giving. While I always try to be a smart shopper when the holidays come around (and honestly, all year long), I dive all in when it comes to the pursuit of the perfect gift for my friends and family.
This year, I’m combining my specialities (home and style, organizing, self-care, and little ones) as I share my picks for your holiday gifting. Whichever area your loved ones fall under, I hope I’m able to inspire you with these gift guides, making your holidays a bit easier. I’ve also tagged a few gift guides I will be referencing at the end of this post for the other people in your life.
You will see almost all small businesses throughout my guides, because now, more than ever, these amazing brands could use our extra love! 🙂
01. Books always make the best gifts. This City Book is too cute!
03. The Magic Playbook is a monthly printable subscription – they send you ideas for creative activities for kids! Evie LOVES this.
04. Harvey loves all things that GO – he would love this train set!
06. I got Evie and Harvey one of these adorable Monogrammed sweatshirt from Stitched x Lindsay’s shop! Love that she’s local & an insta-friend!
07. What kiddo wouldn’t want a cozy, furry chair?!
08. Little Poppy Co. Hair Bow Subscription – Use the code LPCxOID for a FREE first month
09. Play Refrigerator from Milton & Goose – Evie & Harvey might be getting this for all of their kitchen items!
10. Balance Board – these look awesome! I feel like I would use this more than the kids 😉
01. My talented and lovely friend’s print shop is my newest obsession! LCS Studio Print Shop – we have the mountain house print for our VT home! I can’t wait to get it framed.
02. This pleated vase would make a beautiful gift, especially with some greenery or fresh flowers.
04. Honestly, these ripple wine glasses from Lekker are on my list. 😉
05. How perfect is this duo? Vermont syrup (the best!) and a silo pitcher from Farmhouse Pottery!
06. I love pairing smaller gifts that go well together like a candle and a snuffer or a candle and a cute set of matches. Brooklyn Candle Co. is my go-to for candles! You can get 10% off using the code: OID10
07. This candle snuffer from Abode to keep your candles lasting longer.
08. This olive oil soap dish and brush set is such a cute gift.
10. I love this marble bowl from Abode! It would be cute to gift with a set of linen napkins.
11. A new FAVORITE coffee table addition is this Amber Interiors – Made for Living Book.
01. Organic Bath Co. Body Wash & Brush ($25) – this nontoxic body wash is my favorite, it feels like a spa every time I shower! I love their other gift sets as well.
03. Equilibria CBD products – this relief cream ($58) has helped my back immensely! I think this would make a great gift for anyone in the family. I also think the daily drops would make a wonderful gift!
04. Stone Diffuser Nectar & Green Wellness Pantry ($119) – LOVE the look of this diffuser. Dear Santa! 😉 20% off site wide use code: SHOPSMALL
05. Eye Mask from Nectar & Green Wellness Pantry ($34) – I have one of these and love putting them in the freezer! It’s truly my favorite wellness product. 20% off site wide use code: SHOPSMALL
06. Weighted Bangles ($49) – I mean, how attractive are these ankle/wrist weights? 15% off with Code HOLIDAY
08. Follain Soap & Lotion Set ($35) – If you’ve been here for a while, you know this is hands down my favorite soap. It makes such a beautiful gift! MIL, Grandmas, etc.
09. Acupressure Mat ($65) – I secretly want this 🙂 Acupressure mats, like this one, are designed to press and massage hundreds of acupressure points across the body.
10. Mani System ($80) – Obsessed with this mani set! 25% OFF + Free Shipping w/ code MAGIC25.
01. Ready to dive in and tackle organizing in the new year? Get yourself pumped up and prepared with The Home Edit book aka my go-to source for ideas and inspiration
02. Valet Tray: The perfect little collect-all for those random items that seem to gather up in your pockets and bags! I love the idea of leaving this by your door to dump out the items whenever you return home!
04. A classic item with a chic touch – and at a wonderful price – this lazy Susan would be perfect in any home! We use ours to hold olive oil, and salt and pepper.
06. These cane baskets hold a ton and look great in nearly any space; I love them for magazines, kids’ toys, small towels in a linen closet, remotes… the list goes on and on!
08. There are, of course, plenty of storage box options on the market, but I am particularly drawn to these. Sleek, minimalist with the perfect little handle, I want to get one for Evie’s crayons and markers.
I’m also referencing the gift guides below during my gift shopping this week – check them out!
- Love this small business gift guide (that happen to Black-Owned Businesses)!
- mStarr Design – she has a guide for small businesses and one for kiddos)
- Liz Adams of Hello Adams Family has a bunch of awesome gift guides
- Somewhere, Lately – love the gifts for people you don’t know well!