You guys, I have a very exciting event to share with you! This November, the first ever W.E.L.L. Summit event will be held in my favorite neighborhood of Boston – Beacon Hill!
What is W.E.L.L. Summit, you ask?
It’s the celebration of living well, making empowered decisions as a consumer, learning from top professionals, and of course – the luxury of health. The conference will take place at The Wyndman Hotel in Beacon Hill / Friday, November 6th – Sunday, November 8th
Your all-inclusive ticket will include:
– A seat at their sit down Farm to Table Welcome Dinner including organic wines and cocktails.
– Lunch on Friday, November 6th & Saturday, November 7th
– Breakfast on Saturday, November 7th & Sunday, November 8th
– 1.5 days of interactive and educational breakout sessions and access to wellness leaders. All breakout sessions will be capped at 30 people ensuring you will have a chance to connect with the speaker, ask questions and get your questions answered!
– Networking opportunities with wellness professionals and enthusiasts
– Exclusive gift bag filled with wellness goodies!
– Exclusive offers from their Sponsors – such as a 2-month membership to Thrive Market + 15% off your purchase!
Sample Breakout Sessions:
Food for Thought: Practicing Mindfulness in How We Shop, Cook, & Eat Everyday with Chef Dean Sheremet
Beyond the Bar: The Beautiful Art of Soap Making with Tara Pelletier of Meow Meow Tweet
Eat Pretty: Looking Beautiful, One Bite At A Time with Jolene Hart, Author of Eat Pretty, Certified Beauty & Health Coach
Why I am SO EXCITED to attend:
One of the reasons I wanted to share this event with you is because I have been making a conscious effort to ‘live well’ in many areas of my life (especially since finding out we are expecting a little one). From what we put in our bodies to what we apply on our skin…and in my world – what we surround ourselves with – all have a powerful impact on our well-being. I could stay up all night reading articles online about skincare tips or healthy foods that make you look & feel better – but there’s just SO much information online that leaves me feeling overwhelmed and confused. It’s going to be so great to be able to learn directly from the professionals and other like-minded folks attending. I am certain this event will be such a game changer for the wellness community and I am very excited to attend!
Also, our friends over at Organic Bath Co. (as you may already know…I am a HUGE fan of their products) have been working really hard to put together this conference and knowing how much passion they have for living well and helping the community, I have no doubt that this event is going to be AMAZING!!
Need one more reason to attend? Enter OHIDESIGN at check out and enjoy $75 off your all-inclusive W.E.L.L. Summit ticket! Offer expires on September 11th at midnight.
Visit the W.E.L.L. Summit website for more info! Hope to see you there!!