There’s something so refreshing about changing out your bed linens per season! I recently updated our bedding at home with some of Jill Rosenwald’s bedding from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I have the pleasure of sharing our studio floor with Jill in Fort Point and get to witness Jill & her team creating pottery from the initial design ideas to completion. I love the way her bright and bold patterns that you see in her pottery translate in her bedding.
A few things I love about the bedding:
1. The shams + duvet are reversible. You can create a variety of looks…for example: just switch the shams up or fold the duvet over and you have an entirely new look.
2. The bedding is EXTREMELY soft – this is no joke guys.
*random tip: do you always throw your pillows on the floor when you get into bed? We have a large basket we keep next to the bed that we easily toss our decorative pillows in. Makes for an easy clean up and it doesn’t look bad if you don’t make your bed some days.3. I love anyway to sneak in another pattern or detail when it comes to bedding. These sheets have a subtle modern pattern on the edge and can be paired with many different patterns should you change up your duvet. Did I mention how soft they are?!Now for some exciting news! If you are in need of some new bedding…I have teamed up with Jill to give away one duvet cover + shams to one lucky winner!
How to Enter: (CLOSED)
1. follow @jillrosenwald on instagram
2. follow @ohidesignblog on instagram
3. visit Jill Rosenwald’s Bedding Collection on Bed, Bath & Beyond’s site and comment below with the bedding you like the best + your instagram name so we can make sure you have entered 1 & 2!
*Giveaway is limited to U.S. applicants only. Entries must be posted by 10am EST on Tuesday, June 23rd, a winner will randomly be selected and notified by email.