The products below were gifted to me, but this is not a sponsored post, all thoughts & opinions are, as always, my own.
I’ve been a fan of Tata Harper since I first tried their Resurfacing Mask, and my love and respect for the brand has only continued to grow. Their commitment to being a 100% clean skincare brand coupled with their amazing high quality products has me reaching for one of their lotions and (legit, magical) potions on a daily basis.
Add in their lust-worthy farm in Vermont, and it’s safe to say I’m sold; I’m drinking the Tata Harper juice and loving it.
So when Tata Harper invited me to learn more about their virtual concierge services, I jumped at the chance. Tata Harper Concierge gives you the opportunity to work with a team member to address your personal skincare dilemmas, and find the best products to suit your individual needs.
I also love that it’s not a one-and-done experience; team members check in with you for months after the initial concierge meeting, helping with seasonal tweaks and adjustments. Because come on, we all know that a New Englander’s winter skin is a whole lot different than their July skin.
My concierge meeting was set up via phone and during the 15-minute session, we covered my skin type, what I’m currently using on my skin and my daily routine, and then we talked about my trouble areas and the skincare goals I have. Selena, one of the skin care concierges, was awesome; she walked me through some products and the regimen she thought would work well for my skin.
At the end, I left feeling like maybe I should invest in a skincare fridge (haha!), but also ready to focus more on my skincare… and really excited to try a new routine that includes the following products:
*I was already using a couple of these products and have now been trying this entire line for the past couple of weeks to experience the full benefits. These products were what was recommended for me to use, but I also understand it’s not always easy to completely shift to a whole new regimen; every little bit helps though!
- Nourishing Oil Cleanser: A gentle formula to cleanse my skin, it’s ideal for dry skin and leaves a refreshed, non-greasy feeling. I love using it to melt off my makeup and the day; I also do a little facial massage as I apply and then remove with my baby washcloths, that I keep ready to go, stacked right by my sink.
- Regenerating Cleanser: A cleanser that also gently exfoliates as well as minimizes the appearance of pores. I use this once a day and am obsessed! Even better: you can combine it with the Resurfacing Mask once a week to create the amazing Tata Harper Glow Getter!
- Resurfacing Serum and Resurfacing Mask: I was already big fans of these two but after my consult, I’m ready to devote myself to using them religiously again. I use the mask 1-2 times a week and the serum every morning.
- Hydrating Floral Essence: I love this new step in my routine – it feels so luxurious! The floral mist smells amazing and boosts the skin’s natural hydration with bioidentical Hyaluronic Acid and other natural humectants. This has quickly earned a permanent spot on my bathroom counter as I also use it throughout my day.
- Restorative Eye Cream: I’m always down for trying a new eye cream (I already have some lines around my eyes), and this one is really good. Super silky and beyond hydrating.
- Repairative Moisturizer: An age-defying moisturizer that helps keep my skin dewy and balanced. I’ve been using this in the morning after my serum.
I’m feeling so refreshed, motivated, and inspired after my Tata Harper Concierge consult and with my new routine and products. Stay tuned for further updates in the coming weeks! And don’t ever hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all – I’m ALWAYS eager to chat all things skincare 😉
A couple of notes:
I’m now linking my favorite skincare, makeup, and other beauty products on my Pinterest page! I have a wishlist started there as well so you can easily follow along with what I’m excited and eager to try, as well as what I’m currently using at the moment and have used in the past.
FYI – some of the links above may be affiliate links of which I make a small commission should you choose to purchase something using my link. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you all for supporting me here! When you click my affiliate links, which is in no way extra cost to you, it helps my team and I bring more creative ideas to you via the blog and social!